MED-BIOLOGICAL’S RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Return means an action of giving back the product ordered at Med-Biological portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we would be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Med-Biological reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Med-Biological after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Med-Biological shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Med-Biological finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Med-Biological shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Med-Biological reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Med-Biological in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Order number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice.
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- For Return intimation, please visit www.medbiologicals.com or alternatively call us at 8527161767 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
- Med-Biological customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Med-Biological will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of pick up.