Welcome to medbiologicals.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Med-Biological's Website, located at medbiologicals.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use medbiologicals.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Med-Biological and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on medbiologicals.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from medbiologicals.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from medbiologicals.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from medbiologicals.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from medbiologicals.com
- Redistribute content from medbiologicals.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Med-Biological does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Med-Biological, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Med-Biological shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Med-Biological reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Med-Biological a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyper linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Med-Biological; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. .